Focused Vision Consulting experts are dedicated to conducting motivational speaking from small size businesses to fortune 500 companies as an avenue to inspire, motivate, and educate individuals in your company. For a speaking engagement give us a call.
RECENT SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- Conference Speaker; Humility in Leadership – Association for Talent Development; Valley of the Sun Chapter Annual Conference: http://atdvos.org/Conference
- Contributed a Vital Voice to “What Connects You to the Refugee Experience,” ASU Project Humanities
- Mentor- Mandela Washington Fellows Externship-Young African Leaders Initiative- Arizona State University
- Mentor- Undergraduate Advocate- Association for Psychological Science
- An Invited Lecturer at University of Ghana, Accra City Campus. Psych 456 Course: Organizational psychology
- An Invited Lecturer at University of Ghana, Legon. Psych 444 Course: Psychology and National Development
- Contributor at The Arizona Republic Newspaper, http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/mesa-contributor/2016/04/04/want-successful-relationships-collaborate/82530784/
- University of Ghana 2016 School of Social Sciences International Conference on Good Governance and Sustainable Development Goals
- Arizona State University Project Humanities presents: Fear; A Healthy Emotion If Well Managed with author J. Ibeh Agbanyim, https://asuevents.asu.edu/content/fear-healthy-emotion-%E2%80%94-presentation-ibeh-agbanyim
READY TO AMAZE YOUR AUDIENCE? BOOK FOCUSED VISION CONSULTING
CLICK TO READ ONE OF OUR COMPLIMENTARY BLOGS
In the midnight hour, when curtains are drawn, tables are folded, musicians have gone home, and all we have left is our conscience staring at us. Can we rise above the whirlwinds of life and be hopeful, optimistic, grateful and self-reflect from positive perspectives?...
My trip to West Africa for lecturing and to present at an international conference taught me a lesson about humanity and the efficacy of fear. After lecturing to final year industrial-organizational psychology undergraduates at a prestigious University in West Africa,...
The imaginary borders we create in our minds and human relationships manifest through our interactions with one another. In the airspace, there are no physical borders that separate countries, but humans created those internal prison walls. Overtime, those internal...
Viewing life through the lens and depth from the Grand Canyon proves that life's length, breadth, and height is larger than we know it. Therefore, live life gracefully and humbly. Interestingly, while I was taking pictures at the Grand Canyon, it dawned on me that my...
Collaboration works effectively when everyone involved in the process understands the power of the inner hero of conflict. In other words, it is extremely difficult to encourage or motivate anybody who is not self-motivated. Such motivation quickly fades away. Stephen...